Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine Neurophysiological measurements and and examinations, i.e. Electroencephalogram (EEG), Evoke Potential (EP) according to agreed policies and procedures perform specialist neurophysiological procedures as required by the department.
- Participate in job rotation to fulfill training and department initiatives.
- Ensure that the Neurophysiology rooms, equipment and department are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with the training of Neurophysiology students and participate in all academic activities.
- Assist medical staff in Electromyography (EMG) clinics.
- Assist medical staff in their research works.
- Familiarity with all aspects of EEG date acquisition processing and interpretation. He/she at this level must be able to perform EEG recordings (wake, sleep, bedside)
- Comprehensive understanding of evoked response measurement/recording technique with emphasis on the test of clinical utility, namely visual EP, brain stem EP, somatosensory EP. The technician at his level must be able to perform all standard EP recordings and routine nerve conduction studies.
- Appropriate skills to deal with complex situations and procedures in an environment that ensures patients safety and welfare.
Educationثلاث (3) سنوات دبلوم في علوم الفسيولوجيا العصبية من معهد معتمد ومعترف به أو المستوى 3 من التأهيل المهني الوطني (NVQ) – القياس الفسيولوجي للرعاية الصحية
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies