We are seeking an Accountant with inventory background
- · Handling the inventory modules.
- · Have experience in AP / AR cycle.
- · Have experience in banking reconciliation.
- · Knowledge of the financial statements (Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow).
- · Understanding in chart of account.
About the Job
- Manage local inventory (stock) process
- Receiving (in) and issuing (out) inventory procedures.
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Manual and systemized bookkeeping.
- Ensure that all the elements of cost of sale related to the inventory charge to the cost of sale.
- Responsible for analyzing the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Inventory transferring between branches.
- High control over sub-warehouses balances.
- Follow up with sales representatives the outstanding Inventory
- Conduct Monthly Reports for Inventory ex. (Ending inventory, physical count, requested goods
- Other related tasks assigned to him by the Finance Manager.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma