Manage and monitor/supervise a variety of accounting, finance & operational activities to ensure that the organisation’s financial resources are manage efficiently and effectively in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
• Critically review on a regular basis for submission to the management, Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Monthly Accounts Analysis and other financial statements like Fixed Assets and depreciation statements, Bank reconciliation, Sales and Cost of sales statement and debtor and creditor lists are in support of achieving business objectives.
• Verify monthly flash report covering all sales related activities on a monthly basis and send to Financial Controller to be submitted to head office to assist management in the financial policy decisions.
• Review stock, GIT, sales, COS JV’s and payroll and its related JVs to make sure adherence to contracts/policies, budget and accounting & company policies.
• Setting up and supervision of Accounts Payable modules in ERP, Review of supplier payments, Checking Electronic Payments. Monitoring and reviewing Letter of Credit (LC) process. Follow up of collection of SDR and Warranty Claims.
• Preparing Financial Feasibility Reports for identified projects by having repeated discussion with the project owners to cover all the areas of size of capital investment and its proper utilization to make use of capacity available and to full fill the demand. Technical obsolescence and future trends of the business model too will be taken into account.
• Report to management of any deviations from laid out policies and procedure, Budget/Targets. Convince other departments to follow agreed procedure to achieve 3Es. Communicate/monitor among finance or other staff to achieve the targets already mutually agreed.
• Actively participate in procurement process starting with deciding products and it’s quantity to order among thousands of products and hundreds of suppliers, Purchase Order review, and Stock review along with related JVs with the view of providing valuable suggestions to support to the achievement of ultimate business goals. Monitoring stock movement to take appropriate actions.
• Convince operation team on procurement/investment approaches to abide by company policy and/or logical thinking behind any actions/decisions. Discuss and amicably solve any misunderstanding policy matters between finance and other departments which have different point of views.
• Responsible for preparing and reviewing Monthly Accounts Analysis to ensure that a control mechanism is installed and implemented in all departments.
• Supplier balance confirmation and reconciliation across several continents and boarders ensuring that all financial transactions are conducted as per company policies and procedures by way of comprehensive check list across all activities.
• Providing/satisfying all internal as well as external auditors queries and consultant requirements.
• Review Supplier contracts to ensure conformity with all accepted norms & conditions of the organization and its strategies.
• Manage, mentor and develop associates and ensure they are provided opportunities for development and that career paths and succession plans are charted out through a Succession/ Progression Development Interventions.
• Accounting and Financial Management: Advance knowledge in the cost and management accounting, accounting and financial principles, practices and procedures including international accounting standards;
• Computer software and database system: Microsoft Office; Intermediate knowledge in electronic data process of accounting systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
• Language: Fluency in written & spoken English; Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage;
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CFA or CPA or ACCA or MBA (Finance) or CA or CIMA
• Minimum 2 years post qualification experience for professional qualified Accountant or 5 years for MBA (Finance).
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma