AJEE 2023: AISECT Joint Entrance Exam (AJEE) 2023 will be directed by the All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT) for induction into different courses offered by the University. AJEE is led by the AISECT University for choosing contenders for admission in the different courses advertised. The wannabes who clear AISECT University JEE Entrance Exam will get induction into Rabindranath Tagore University (Bhopal), Dr. CV Raman University (Bilaspur), CG, AISECT University (Hazaribagh), and Dr. CV Raman University (Vaishali) in India. Competitors can get total data about AISECT University Entrance Exam 2023 in this article.
Admission Open 2021
|Manipal 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
AJEE 2023 Application Form:
The AJEE 2023 application form can be gotten from the authority site of the college. Intrigued and qualified competitors can continue with the online application filling from March 2023 onwards.
- In the application form, the up-and-comers should enter their fundamental individual and scholarly relevant information.
- Up-and-comers will likewise be needed to transfer checked duplicates of their photos and mark them into the application form.
- In the wake of giving all the relevant information accurately into the application form, the up-and-comers can submit it online with the recommended application expense.
- When the form is presented, the applicants are encouraged to take it printout and save it with them for future correspondence.
- There is no compelling reason to send a duplicate of the application form or some other report to the college.
- The up-and-comers need to pay Rs. 500/ – as application charge for AJEE.
- Application charge installment should be possible online through net banking/check card/Visa.
AJEE 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||March 2023|
|End to submit the application form||May 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2023|
|Exam Date (Offline)||May 2023|
|AJEE 2023 Exam Date (Online)||May 2023|
|Commencement of counseling process||June 2023|
The fundamental qualification rules to show up for the AJEE 2023 are talked about here:
- For the course of BE: The competitors need to clear their class twelfth test with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 45% marks in total (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC applicants).
- For the course of LLB: Those with a four-year certification in any field with at any rate 45% marks in total (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC applicants) are qualified.
- For the course of BA LLB: Applicants ought to have finished their class twelfth test with at least 45% marks in total (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC competitors).
- For the course of B.Ed: A single guy’s or graduate degree in any stream with a base total of half stamps (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC competitors) is required.
- For the course of B.P.Ed: Candidates with a single guy’s or graduate degree scoring at any rate half checks in total (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC applicants) are qualified.
- For the course of B.Sc Agriculture: The candidates ought to have finished their class twelfth test with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics or Agricultural subject.
- For the course of B.Sc Nursing and BPT: The candidates ought to have passed class twelfth with Biology subjects and 45% marks in the least.
- For the course of LLM: Applicants should hold an LLB degree with at least 55% marks in total.
- For the course of M.Ed: The up-and-comers with a B.Ed degree within any event 55% marks in total or D.El.Ed with B.Sc first division can apply.
- For the course of MBA: Those with graduation in any stream with at least half of total marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC competitors) are qualified.
- For the course of Designing: A handle in the class tenth test with at least 35% marks in total is required.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
The test design outline for AJEE 2023 is given below:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- Term of test: 120 minutes
- Number of questions: 100
- Sort of questions: Objective sort
- Negative checking: Not applicable
|Course Name||Topics to be covered||Total No. of questions|
|For the Course of BE/ Engineering diploma||Subject of Physics
Subject of Chemistry
Subject of Mathematics
|For the Course of LLB||General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|For the Course of BA LLB||English Comprehension
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|For the Course of B.Ed||General Mental Ability||30|
|General Hindi & English||20|
|For the Course of B.P.Ed||General Knowledge of Games & Sports||10|
|Awards 7 Honors in Games & Sports||10|
|Subject of Terminologies in Games & Sports||10|
|Subject of International Competition in Games & Sports||10|
|For the Course of B.Sc Agriculture||Subject of Agriculture
Crop Production & Horticulture
Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming
|For the Course of B.Sc Nursing/ BPT||Subject of Physics
Subject of Chemistry
Subject of Botany
Subject of Zoology
|For the Course of LLM||Topics From the relevant subjects||100|
|For the Course of M.Ed||General Studies
|For the Course of MBA||Numerical Ability||20|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20|
- Candidates who present their application form on time can download their admit card and show up for the test.
- The admit card will be delivered online mode on the authority site of the college.
- On the admit card, fundamental subtleties of the competitors like name, gender, and so on, and subtleties of the test like focus and timing will be referenced.
- Up-and-comers ought to download their admit card and take its printout to be conveyed to the test place.
- The applicants won’t be permitted to show up for the test without a legitimate admit card.
- The competitors will have the option to check their outcomes online mode by visiting the authority site.
- The result will be likely reported in the period May 2023.
- In view of the scores got in the selection test, a merit rundown of the competitors will be readied.
- Advising of the shortlisted competitors will at that point be held according to their names in the merit list.
After the Offline And Online AJEE test, AISECT will deliver its Answer Key on its authority site, Students who showed up for AJEE 2023 can check the right answers of question they have addressed and assess their assessed marks, before the presentation of the result.
- AJEE cut-off mark is the base mark that a competitor needs to score to clear the test.
- Those applicants who will tie down equivalent to or more than cut off marks will be welcome to partake in the advising cycle.
- The cut marks rely on different elements like the Total number of applicants who showed up on the entrance test, the Total number of up-and-comers who finished the entrance exam, the Difficulty level of the question paper, and the number of seats.