AP PGECET 2020 Counselling is starting from 7th February 2021. AP PGECET is a state level examination conducted for admission in M.Tech, M.Pharma & other PG courses. Students who will qualify the AP PGECET 2020 will be called for counselling registration and certificate verification at the notified centers. Through this article, candidates can get the detailed information about AP PGECET 2020 Counselling.
AP PGECET Counselling 2020 – Schedule Released
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule has been released. Counselling fee payment is starting from 7th February 2021. Click here to view schedule.
Based on candidate’s rank in AP PGECET 2020, students will be called for counselling process. Counselling for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET qualifiers will be held separately.
The seats which will be left after allotting the GATE/GPAT candidates will be available for AP PGECET candidates. It will be compulsory for AP PGECET 2020 qualifiers to attend the AP PGECET counselling 2020 for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2020 Cut Off will be different for different courses. The cut off will vary from institute to institute. AP PGECET cut off 2020 will be provided by officials for different categories including SC, ST, OBC and general candidates.
Counselling for AP PGECET will be started from 7th February 2021. It will be organized in two rounds. Document verification will be commenced from (for GATE/GPAT & for AP PGECET). Option entry will be organized through online mode. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates.
Certificate Verification Help Line Centers:
Candidate can attend any one help line center convenient to him/her:
- A.U. Helpline Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Opp Platinum jubilee Guest house, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V.U. Helpline centre, Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- JNTUA Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University,Anantapuramu
- JNTUK Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- A N U Helpline centre, Near Canteen, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Below we have given the detailed counselling schedule:
For GATE/GPAT Candidates:
|Fee payment starts||4th February 2021
|Report to allotted college||–|
For AP PGECET Candidates:
|Fee payment starts||7th February 2021
AP PGECET Counselling Procedure 2020
AP PGECET 2020 counselling procedure includes various steps given below:
Certificate Verification & Counselling Fee Payment:
To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to first verify their documents. Candidates will have to visit the helpline centers for certificate verification and registration. Candidates will also have to submit the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs 500 for Candidates belonging to SC / ST category). Counselling fee will be non-refundable. The fee payment will be done through debit/credit card & net banking. After document verification, candidates must collect the receipt from the counter.
Web Option Entry:
After verifying the documents/certificates, candidates must fill their choices for colleges and programs. The option entry must be done either through helpline centre or any other place having internet access. Candidates will have to enter six letter codes password that will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Take the printout of your saved options for further references.
Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted college
Candidates must check their seat allotment through online mode. Seats will be allotted as per the filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats. Students will also be informed about seat allotment result via SMS. After checking the allotted seat, take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the completion of admission process.
Documents Required For Verification
Candidates will have to verify their documents before the option entry. Candidates must carry their original documents along with the one set of xerox copies. Students need to carry the following documents for verification:
- AP PGECET 2020 rank card
- AP PGECET 2020 hall ticket
- SSC & its equivalent memo
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card (if applicable)
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or House hold card (white)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ House hold card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2020, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.