Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode only. Every year, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts a state level entrance examination for the candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses. The exam will be conducted for shortlisting of candidates for admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture fields. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
Here we have provided the complete tentative Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022:
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Las date for fee payment (Challan)||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment (offline)||4th week of June 2022|
|Application correction||4th Week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of July 2022|
|Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of August 2022|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination, so candidates must confirm their eligibility for the exam.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from 1st week of May 2022 to 2nd week of June 2022.
- Every individual can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application from very carefully however authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- Within the correction facility, candidates will have to rectify their errors in the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected fields only.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Number of Courses||Category|
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|One||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|Two||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|Three||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|Four||Rs. 1150||Rs. 750|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no prescribed age limit for the engineering courses.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects to be eligible for examination.
Part Time Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th examination with ITI Certificate from any recognized institution.
- Age limit: Candidates must be at least 19 Years old as on 1st July 2022.
For PMD (Para Medical- Dental (Matric Level):
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 15 years to 30 years as on 31st December 2022.
For PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must fall between 17 years to 32 years as on 31st December 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the complete Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Questions: The Question paper will consist of 90 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 2 hours and 15 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted on each negative response.
Checkout the complete courses wise exam pattern for the Bihar Polytechnic Examination:
For PE and PPE:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
Following are some important topics from the Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus:
Physics: Circular motion, unit and dimensions, linear motion, law of motion, oscillations and waves, optic, laws of motion, scalars and vectors, projectile, fluid, heat, electrostatics, electronic device, modern physics, current electricity and magnetism, etc.
Chemistry: Some basic concept of chemistry, hydrocarbon, chemical bonding and molecular structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, redox reaction, P- block elements, bimolecular, solution, solid state, thermodynamics, hydrogen, etc.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, inverse circular function, properties of triangles, complex numbers, algorithm, principle of mathematics induction, determination and their properties, binomial theorem, algebra, matric algebra, etc.
Following are some effective DCECE preparation tips:
- Check your complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
- Make a proper balanced time table for the study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Go through the previous year question paper and most repeated questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study and sports.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
The Bihar Polytechnic admit card 2022 will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only registered candidates for the counselling procedure will be allowed to download the admit card.
Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 1st week of July 2022. Authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Candidates will have to login into the website of authority for their admit card.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in the pdf format. Candidates will be able to check the answer key after few days from the completion of examination.
Bihar Polytechnic answer key will be released with the objection facility. Authority will provide the objection facility for collecting the objection on answer key. The final answer key will be released on the basis of objection faculty.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will prepare the result for the candidates on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic Result will be released by the authority through online mode. There won’t be any review facility for the result. On the basis of result, authority will prepare a merit list for the counselling procedure.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority on the basis of merit list. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidates from the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of August 2022 through online mode.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be conducted for distributing seats to the offered programs. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank in the merit list.
If you have any other query about Bihar Polytechnic 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.