WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Registration process will begin from March 2022 through online mode. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The authority will conduct the WBJEE JENPAS UG and WBJEE JENPAS PG exam for admission in various UG and PG Courses. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Management, etc, at various institutions situated across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative WBJEE JENPAUH exam dates for the 2022 session:
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of April 2022|
|Correction and downloading of confirmation page||3rd week of April 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||Last week of June 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 exam date||1st week of July 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling (for B.Sc. nursing)||1st week of August 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||4th week of June 2022|
|Correction and downloading of confirmation page||Last week of June 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||1st week of July 2022|
|WBJEE JEPAS PG 2022 exam date||4th week of July 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling||3rd week of August 2022|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only.
- The registration process for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 will be regulated from the third week of March 2022 to third week of April 2022.
- For WBJEE JENPAS PG 2022, the application form submission procedure will be regulated from the fourth week of May 2022 to fourth week of June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application from very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must submit their application form before prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for UG courses will be Rs.500/- for unreserved category and Rs.400/- for reserved category candidate.
- Application Form fee for PG Courses will be Rs.3000/- Per paper.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Eligibility
Here are the complete WBJEE JENPAUH eligibility norms in the below given section:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years old to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subject in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have either passed or appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ electronics/ statics/ physiology as compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete WBJEE JENPAUH exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based) only.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be English and Bengali.
- Marks: Test will consist of two papers and each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ½ will be deducted on every negative response.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every offered courses. The WBJEE JENPAUH syllabus will consist of various topics from the required subject for particular programmes.
Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
WBJEE JENPAUH Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better WBJEE JENPAUH preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be an important document released by the authority for every registered candidate for the examination. Candidates will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
WBJEE JENPAS Admit card will be released from the last week of June 2022 (for UG courses) and 1st week of July 2022 (for PG courses). Candidates will only be able to access their admit card by login into the website of authority.
WBJEE JENPAUH Answer Key 2022
The Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination through online mode.
WBJEE JENPAUH Answer key will be released in Pdf Format. Authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key. Objection facility will be regulated for few days. The Final answer key will be released after the complete of objection facility.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Result
The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will release the separate result for both WBJEE JENPAS UG and WBJEE JENPAS PG courses. Candidates will be able to access their result through online mode only.
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2022 will be released for every exam participated candidates individually. Candidates will be able to download their individual result by login into the website of authority.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. The counselling procedure will be commenced after few weeks from the declaration of result.
WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling procedure 2022 will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.
For the verification rounds, candidates will also have to bring their original documents:
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Date of birth proof
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 admit card
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 rank card
- Allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.