Job SummaryAssist in analyzing client’s requirements and interpret the project plan and activities. Ensures smooth execution of project activities from planning to completion stage by adhering to the State and organizational regulations.Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing customers and nurturing professional relationship.
- Determines goals and ultimately responsible for delivering final schematics and construction documents to building contractors
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities1. Generate building designs and highly detailed drawings as per the concept of client to capture client requirement.
- Ensure to understand the project brief and client requirements.
- Ensure to generate on time concept design that meets the project brief and client requirements.
- Ensure to contribute in obtaining on time the approval of the client on the concept design.
- Ensure to contribute in managing the project design as directed by the design manager and IMS procedure.
- Ensure the deliverables on time for all design stages; concept, schematic, detailed design and construction documents.
2. Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget to ensure project activities are planned for smooth operation.
- Ensure to contribute in the feasibility study for the new projects for the following points
– Municipality permits. – Urban planning. – Environmental impact. – Project budget. – Time schedule for design and construction. – Project benefits. – Project construction methodology. – Project operation methodology.3. Coordinate closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists to fulfill client requirements.
- Ensure to receive and review the design deliverables for all stages: concept, schematic, detailed design and Construction DWGs.
- Ensure to liaise with the estimation team for establishing budget in all design stages and ensure adherence to the approved project budget.
- Ensure to contribute in establishing the design criteria for the structural design with the structural engineer.
- Ensure to contribute in establishing the design criteria for the building services with the MEP specialist.
- Ensure to contribute in the constructability review of the Design DWGs in all design stages.
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)5. Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts according to the requirements and for the potential organizational needs.
- Ensure to produce required reports on the project by the client, client rep., management or any other organization.
- Ensure to carry out presentations of the project where required by the client, client rep., MD or any other party
6. Determine the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the projects in order to ensure the work progress and for project forecasting purposes.
- Ensure to determine the list of material to be used for the project in coordination with the stakeholders.
- Ensure to coordinate with the estimation team to establish the budget based on the material list, specification and other design documents.
- Ensure to monitor the production of the BOQ and coordinate with the estimation team to ensure adequacy
7. Monitor, track and record project progress regularly to ensure the project is on schedule and within budget as per the organizational capacity and customer requirements.
- Ensure to monitor the project progress and deliverables utilizing proper tracking logs and ensure adherence to the time schedule.
- Ensure to prepare reports to the line manager and the project controller on the design progress.
- Ensure to ensure the design deliverables adherence to the budget in all design stages in coordination with the estimation team.
- Ensure to contribute in the value engineering study and provide solutions to reduce cost and time of the design deliverables and the construction activities,
- Ensure to contribute in the design review to ensure the coordination and quality of the design deliverables.
- Ensure to ensure that design deliverables complies with the client requirements.
- 8. Administer the Continuously improving plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction to ensure on time completion of the project.
- Ensure to obtain through the designers all required documents from the authorities (QCDD APPROVAL, KAHRAMA APPROVAL, ASHGHAL APPROVAL,…) And ensure the same are provided with the construction documents.
- Ensure to ensure that the delivered construction documents are stamped by the consultant and the relevant authorities.
- Ensure to provide support during the construction stage through RFI responses, clarifications.
- Ensure to verify change orders and variation orders directed by client and implement the relevant process
- Good IT Knowledge in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided Design software.
- Knowledgeable in preparation of tender applications and presentations.
- Demonstrated competency in infrastructural building techniques of complex and historical office buildings
- Capacity to deliver quality maintenance/renovation project cost estimates and time plans with a project management approach
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrates track record of project execution and delivery.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Can perform MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power point)
Job ExperienceTotal 9 year(s)On Job 3 year(s)GCC 2 year(s)Membership of a professional Architectural Association such as RIBA or AIA is preferred EducationBachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies