Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Syllabus contain topics like mathematics, science, general knowledge and English subjects. Assam Polytechnic is a state level examination also known as Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test). It will be regulated by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is conducted to offer admission in engineering and non-engineering diploma courses offered by various colleges in the Assam state. Here we have mentioned details for Assam Polytechnic PAT Syllabus 2021.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Syllabus
Before starting preparing for exams, candidates must know the syllabus prescribed for the examination. The syllabus will be based on 10th or 12th class level as per the courses. Below we have provided the syllabus for Assam PAT 2021 examination.
Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic Mean Geometric Mean, Straight lines, Coordinate Geometry, Conic section, Ellipse Parabola, Circle, Hyperbola, Calculus, Introduction to three-dimensional geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Relations & Functions, Statistics & Probability, Matrices, Continuity & Differentiability, Determinants, Application of Derivatives, Applications of Integrals, Integrals, Differential Equations, Linear Programming, Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Probability, Finite & Infinite sets, Sets & Functions, Equal sets, etc.
Union & Intersection of sets, Subsets, Difference & Compliment of a set, Ordered pairs, Relations & Functions, Cartesian product of sets, Product & Quotient of Functions, Domain & range of function, Pictorial representation of functions, Positive & Negative angles, Trigonometric functions, Measuring angles in radians, Signs of trigonometric functions, Truth of the identity, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Linear Inequalities, Complex numbers & quadratic equations, Permutations & Theorem, Pascal’s Triangle, Sequence & series, Binomial Theorem, etc.
The question will be asked from Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
This section contain topics related to Grammar and Command of Language.
Current Affairs – National & International, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Countries & Capitals, India and its neighboring countries, Sports, Indian Constitution, General Politics, Important days, Current events, Scientific Research, Abbreviations, Economic Scene, etc.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the exam pattern of Assam Polytechnic examination:
- Mode of Test: The Assam PAT examination will be organized through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Type of Question: Objective type question with multiple answers will be asked in the exam.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black ball point pen to circle/mark their answers.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Science, English and General Knowledge subjects.
- Marking Scheme: Student will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for wrong answers and un-attempted questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Exam Date: The examination will be conducted on 18th & 25th July 2021.
Assam PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips for Assam Polytechnic exam:
- Firstly, plan a strategy for your preparation.
- Make a proper time-table as per your suitable and prepare accordingly.
- Gather all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Choose the best books for exam preparations.
- Practice previous years question papers and sample paper for better practice.
If you have any other queries about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2021 Syllabus, you can leave your queries below.