AUCET 2023: Andhra University Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination commenced by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam once every year. It is a gateway for students aspiring to get admission into the Postgraduate courses offered by Andhra University and its affiliated colleges. Even the students appearing in their final year qualifying examination can also apply for AUCET. Here the students are offered several courses under Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Teaching, Journalism and Mass communication. The admission is given by Andhra University and its participating colleges including Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Srikakulam based on the scores acquired in the AUCET entrance test.
Admission Open 2021
|Manipal 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Read ahead to get all details about AUCET 2023 such as the application form, eligibility criteria, and much more.
AUCET 2023 Application Form:
Aspiring students can easily fill up the admission form by logging into the official website of Andhra University. www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
In-Home tab check for the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Then fill the Online Application form with the required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of the photo and signature in the required format. Finally, Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference.
In case of any inquiry, the students can mail their queries to-
Email: [email protected]andhrauniversity.edu.in
Make sure to provide correct information because all the information provided in the application form by the applicants will be cross-checked by the authorities during the AUCET counseling and seat allotment process.
The candidature of those applicants will be canceled who have furnished false information. So, the applicants must verify twice all the information they are providing in the AUCET application form.
While filling up the application form for the AUCET exam, the candidates can select from a list of exam centers located across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
In case, any candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time period, there is a provision for submitting the application form with late fees.
After submitting the application form, students can submit their admission fee via various modes such as debit card/ credit card/ net banking or even by offline mode to Andhra Bank/ SBI Challan.
FEE STRUCTURE –
- General/OBC category – Rs 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PHC category – Rs 500/-
Take out a print out of the admission form and fee payment receipt for further help, if needed.
AUCET 2023 Exam Date:
|AUCET 2023 start application forms||Not Announced|
|Closing date for an application form||Not Announced|
|Admit cards||Not Announced|
|AUCET 2023 Exam Date||Not Announced|
|Result Date||Not Announced|
|Counseling start||Not Announced|
Those aspiring to seek admission must clear the following.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a residential proof as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2+3 from a recognized Board / University as equivalent to Andhra University with a minimum of 50% marks. (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for their final year examination in 2023 are also eligible.
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2023.
- The maximum eligible age to apply for fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
AUCET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen & Paper)
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes (1½ hours)
- of Questions asked: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Objective)
- Marking Scheme: +1 for Correct & NO Negative Marking
- Medium of examination: English
AUCET Syllabus 2023:
- Life Sciences: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering, Genetics, Biotechnology, Biomolecules, Techniques, Immunology, Physiology, Microbiology, Nutrition, Animal Science, Metabolism, Plant Science, and Ecology Environment and Evolution
- Physical Sciences: Electrostatics, Magnetostatics, Moving charge in electric and magnetic field, Electromagnetic induction, Dielectrics, Capacitance, Maxwell’s equations and electromagnetic waves, Basic Electronics, Digital Principles, Atomic Spectra, Varying and alternating currents, Matter Waves, Uncertainty Principle, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Molecular Spectroscopy, Quantum Mechanics Inadequacy of classical Physics, Nuclear Physics Nuclear Structure, Nuclear Reactions, Alpha and Beta Decays, Crystal Structure, Bonding in Crystals, Magnetism, X-ray Diffraction, Nanomaterials, Superconductivity, Kinetic theory of gases, Thermodynamics, Low temperature Physics, Thermodynamic potentials and Maxwell’s equations, Quantum theory of radiation, The Matrix methods in paraxial optics, Aberrations, Interference, Diffraction, Polarization, Laser, Fiber Optics and Holography, Statistical Mechanics, Mechanics and Waves and Oscillations, Mechanics of rigid bodies, Vector Analysis, Mechanics of Particles, Mechanics of continuous media, Central forces, Special theory of relativity, Fundamentals of vibrations, Complex vibrations, Vibrations of bars, Damped and forced oscillations, Vibrating Strings, and Ultrasonics
- Mathematical Sciences: Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus, Differential Equations and Solid Geometry, Groups, Real Numbers, Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree, Higher-Order Differential Equations, The Plane, The Line, Differential Equations of First Order but not of the First Degree, The Sphere, and Cones, Cylinders and Conicoids
- Chemical Sciences: s-block elements, Chemistry of d-block elements, p-block elements, Organometallic Chemistry, Chemistry of f-lock elements, Metal carbonyls and related compounds, Theories of bonding in metals, Coordination Chemistry, Reactivity of metal complexes, Spectral and Magnetic Properties of Metal Complexes, Stability of Metal Complexes, Organic Chemistry, Structural theory in Organic Chemistry, Hard and soft acids bases, Acyclic Hydrocarbons, Alicyclic hydrocarbons (Cycloalkanes), Benzene and its reactivity, Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Carbonyl compounds, Carboxylic acids and derivatives, Halogen compounds, Hydroxy compounds, Active methylene compounds, Nitrogen compounds, Heterocyclic Compounds, Carbohydrates, Exercises in interconversion, Amino acids and proteins, Mass Spectrometry, Gaseous State, Liquid State, Solid State, Solutions, Dilute Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Photochemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemistry, Phase Rule, Separation Techniques, Spectrophotometry, Molecular spectroscopy, Drugs, Formulations, Pesticides and Green Chemistry, Chemistry and Industry, Colloids and Surface, Drugs, Formulations, Pesticides, Green Chemistry, General Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Stereochemistry of carbon compounds, General Principles of Inorganic qualitative analysis, Molecular symmetry, Theory of quantitative analysis, Atomic Structure and elementary quantum mechanics, Evaluation of analytical data
- Geology: Paleontology, Indian Geology and Economic Geology, Nature and Scope of Petrology, Paleontology, Indian Geology, Rivers, Wind, Earthquakes, Economic Geology, Petrology and Structural Geology, Metamorphic Rocks, Crystallography and Mineralogy, Physical Geology, Volcanoes, Crystallography, Mineralogy, Formation, Mineralogy, and Optical Mineralogy
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Reasoning, General English, and Current Affairs, Numerical Ability
- English: Literary Terms, Genres, Critical Concepts, Literary Movements and Trends, Verb patterns and structures, Active and Passive Voice, Note-taking confusables, Articles, Synonyms and antonyms, Phrasal verbs concord, Prepositions, Question tags, one-word substitutes, Comprehension, Unknown Poem and Passage, Letter Writing, and Idioms and Phrases
After the candidate has successfully filled in the application form and paid the application fee, the candidate can download their AUCET 2023 admit card from the official website of Andhra University. The admit card will have the following details –
|Name of applicant||Details of AUCET 2023 examination|
|Roll number||Venue of entrance test|
|Date of Birth||Rules to be followed|
After the entrance exam, the result will be announced on the university’s official website. The candidate who appeared for the entrance exam will have to enter their login ID and password in order to check the results. The university will mention the student’s status and obtained marks with the candidate’s name. The university generally declares the result in pdf format. The candidate can download the result and check their numbers.
- All candidates appearing for the entrance test will be awarded Ranks as per marks they secured in the test appeared.
- In case there’s a tie between the candidates securing the same marks in the test, the final candidate will be decided as per the merit.
- On the basis of date of birth, the older candidate will be given priority than to the younger candidate.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation or personal verification of the OMR answer sheet.
Candidates may check out the detailed procedure mentioned below to access the answer key of AUCET 2023:
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the admission website of Andhra University, http://auvspdoa.in/
- Step 2: Press the “ AUCET Answer Key 2023” button available on the page.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page which will contain all the sets of answer key.
- Step 4: Candidates need to find out the answer key matching their exam set and may then proceed to download it.
Now, the Officials of the Andhra University have set some Cut Off Marks for the AUCET 2023 which all the participants need to get. Then only they are considered to clear the Test. Remember that the fixation of the AUCET Cut Off Marks depends on many things such as the number of people participating, Paper Level, Category, and other information.