Our Beauty Consultant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to all customers and to use appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach sales targets. Our Beauty Consultant is accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising. Our Consultant is also required to maintain high levels of standards in terms of grooming.
• Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
• Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
• Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers expectations
• Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
• Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
• Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
• Sellout target tracking at store level
• Generate daily sales reports
• Participate in achieving incentives
• Track postlaunch sales at store level
• Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
• Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
• Report stock shortages using the stock order form
• Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Brand’s Principals Management
• Overall Contribution
• Selling & Influence
• Financial Awareness & Commercial Acumen
• Quantity of Work
• Business Planning
• Quality of Work
• Guest Experience Focus
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.