– The BMS Technician/Operator will assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the assigned assets within the premise.
– This will include PPM’s and Reactive Work along with the sub-contractors with their planned maintenance.
– The BMS Technician/Operator is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
– Education: Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/ HVAC
– A minimum of 3 years’ FM Gulf experience of working in hospitals or a similar industry or systems as a BMS operator/Technician
– Possess deep knowledge of System functions and Set Points.
– Familiarity all the alarms and carryout trouble shooting on the site along with concern team.
– Operational experience is essential.
– English written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to utilize CAFM Systems.
– Flexible to works in shifts.
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas – prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED’s international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED’s value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.