The selected candidate will lead all BoardVantage related projects across this organisation.
Top Tier Semi Government Entity
· Ability to work with business users and troubleshoot processes for BoardVantage application by analyzing workflows; building, testing, and deploying Board Vantage changes including Administration.
· Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around IT application best practices.
Competitive Package with an excellent bonus structure
· 3+ years experience in programming (including scripting / coding), Flex, and application development and administration.
· Experience with one or more Board management tools (BoardVantage)
· Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
· Experience with web development technologies preferential
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.