We are looking for the best home care workers in Prestatyn
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
- Experience (not crucial as there is lots of training)
- Fun and friendly attitude
- A desire to learn and become part of a fun and friendly team
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Resourceful or inventive
- Good communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair rates of pay £9.50- £20.00 an hour
- Mileage payment 26p per mile for drivers
- Permanent rotas for a good work-life balance
- 6 weeks paid holiday (not rolled up holiday pay)
- Lots of training
- Scope for progression
- Full or part time contracts available on a rota basis
As a Care Worker at Calon Lan you will share with other staff the responsibility in meeting the personal care needs of the people who use our services in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes Calon Lan’s quality systems.
At Calon Lan we believe in investing in our Care Workers. Training and development opportunities are provided for you to develop your professional knowledge and skills so that you can provide the best care possible.
Calon Lan is an equal opportunities employer, currently holds 4 Wales Care Awards and has gained the Investors in People Gold standard on two occasions so you can be assured of fair working conditions.
If you wish to feel rewarded in your work and be a part of a friendly and caring team, please get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£20.00 per hour
- Prestatyn, Flintshire (Required)
- Driving licence (Required)
- NVQ/QCF Level 2 (Preferred)
- SCW Registration (Preferred)