On behalf of a global FMCG business, we are currently looking for multiple sales professionals coming from a non-food FMCG background. We are looking for candidates with experience in Modern Trade, Pharmacy and Traditional Trade channels.
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG business with a strong market share in Saudi Arabia. They have a vast range of products and we are currently looking for experienced sales professionals for their personal care/ beauty care categories.
* Responsible for the sales performance and fundamentals (assortment, visibility, availability, distribution) within the allocated Channel
* Implementation of BTL activation within the allocated channel and ensuring high quality executions across all customers
* Coordination with the trade marketing team on POS material requirements and manage the full cycle end to end (order placement, warehousing and market implementation)
* Analysis and reporting on channel sales performance (in market sales and sell-out)
* Coordinating with the distributor for reporting monthly sales and stock data
* Budget management and reporting including collection of supporting documents
* Cross functional collaboration with diverse teams within the region and with head office
* Attractive salary package
* Bonus scheme
* Schooling Allowance
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Engineering
* 6-10 years of sales or business development experience within the relevant FMCG channels
* Strong proficiency in English is required, Arabic is a plus
* Self-motivated, driven, energetic with a drive to achieve results
* Strong follow-up skills and determination to succeed
* MS Office Proficiency is essential
* KSA Driving License
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.