Accountable for the financial planning, analysis, cost and risk management and governance of a large regional portfolio with multiple real estate asset classes
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
* Overseeing all financial aspects with regards to strategy, business plans, market research, operations and implementation across the region.
* Working closely with the central finance teams to ensure financial monitoring, reporting and performance of the region.
* Setting up and implementing risk management and governance across the portfolio.
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* Over 15 years of experience in leading strong finance function with expertise in financial planning, cost and project management, shared services integration, fund allocation etc.
* Real Estate developer experience in the region
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.