Client hospital is seeking A Chief Nursing Officer. Candidates must meet the following hiring requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with minimum of twelve (12) years of working experience in Clinical Nursing
• Six (6) years of which spent in Nursing Administration
• At least the last four (4) years in senior managerial level (Essential)
• Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Master’s Degree in Nursing Administration with minimum of Ten (10) years of working experience in Clinical Nursing, four (4) years of which spent in Nursing Administration, at least the last two (2) years in senior managerial level (Essential).
• Current Licensed/Registered Nurse (RN) from country of professional practice (Essential).
• Experience in applying, managing and monitoring nursing standards as per the accreditation applied by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) or equivalent international standard (Essential).
• Minimum of two (2) years of working experience as a Director of Nursing in a large hospital/ healthcare setting (300 bed or more) (Desirable).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
• BS Nursing is required
• MS Nursing is preferred
• Current valid state RN license required
• 10+ years of clinical nursing experience
• 4+ years of nurse manager experience
Tifler Global Recruitment Services is a USA company that provides international medical recruitment solutions and services for hospitals located in the Middle East region. Currently, Tifler is supporting client medical facilities in six Middle Eastern countries.