The Clinical Informaticist will have the charge of determining clinical information technology requirements including but not limited to, analytics, decision support, and workflow support in service of the quality and patient safety goals of the organizations. This position is responsible for the protection and privacy of information, information governance, as well as data quality, literacy and content.
- Consult, coordinate, and plan Health Information system (HIS) usage and integration across business units.
- Participates in the development and execution of the clinical integration and improvement strategies, including clinical efforts for improved patient outcomes, improved efficiencies and reduced variations in care.
- Oversees the implementation and use of the clinical informatics systems.
- Provides analytical, technical, and problem resolution with clinical information as it relates to the end-user (clinical/provider) accessibility, usability, workflow/processes, policies and procedures.
- Trains and educates clinical staff on clinical informatics systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware problems to ensure patient care.
- Evaluate existing systems and make recommendations to improve functionality.
- Provide support to all clinical activities with help of latest technology and analyze all IT processes and procedures and recommend ways to improve all processes.
- Manage all data and provide support to all clinical informatics and maintain and update knowledge on all technology software.
- Identify and provide resolution for all informatics issues and provide support to all patient services and maintain an efficient application system and provide all required upgrades and patches to business systems.
- Administer and maintain knowledge on all clinical systems and application and provide assistance to all system users and provide subject matter expertise on all clinical informatics systems and perform all programming.
- Develop all clinical informatics protocols and policies and ensure compliance to all developed quality metrics in all processes and participate in implementation of all policies.
- Monitor all workflow of processes and maintain records of all design and analyze processes to measure all redesigns and ensure optimal level of patient care.
- Administer all entry line teams and provide enhancement to all HIS order and develop various quality improvements plans and processes and ensure safety.
- Communicates and promotes the use of informatics to clinical staff, medical executive committees, and any other designated individuals by presenting and discussing approaches to support safe patient-centered care.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to clinical processes and monitor all business functions and coordinate with various teams and maximize working of all processes.
- Builds professional skills by maintaining awareness of the health care environment, clinical information systems technology, evidence-based practice, leadership and informatics industry trends and standards
- Supports the evaluation and continued improvement of clinical practice environments.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the CIO
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|