Implement and provide expertise on the company’s financial risk management, financial risk assessment, financial risk control and governance policies, procedures, controls and business processes.
Provide expertise and guidance on management of financial securities.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Implement financial risk assessment tools and techniques to identify key factors contributing
to risk and identify financial risk ratings and scores.
2. Analyse and identify appropriate methods to mitigate financial risks.
3. Evaluate and justify the tools used to mitigate financial risk.
4. Develop financial risk management strategy consistent with policies and procedures.
5. Perform financial assessments on supplier evaluations, LNG customers and banks.
6. Propose and identify improvements to processes, procedures and controls.
7. Assist in resolving complex credit and risk – related issues.
8. Collaborate with key internal customers (Marketing & Shipping, Legal, Supply) to provide
inputs into credit risk processes and communicate outcomes.
9. Contribute in the administration of financial securities.
5 years of experience in Treasury – related environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of Treasury and Financial systems.
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Computer literacy, including the use of spreadsheets, databases
and graphics packages.
Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external clients.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.