• Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cybersecurity breaches.
• Provide a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten the company’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
• Developing comprehensive security write-ups that articulate security issues analysis and remediation techniques.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and other solutions as required to support our cybersecurity program.
• Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Ensure that security technologies are maintained and managed throughout the lifecycle.
• Cyber Security Specialist takes care of the day-to-day operations of cybersecurity and overseeing operational performance.
• It is the responsibility of the Cyber Security Specialist to make sure that all information systems are functional and secure.
• Responsible for providing security during the development stages of Applications, systems, networks, and data centers.
• The candidate should manage and monitor any attacks and intrusions.
• Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH.
• CompTIA Security+.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional.
• Offensive Security Certified Professional – An added advantage.
• Candidates have to be well-versed with various security
• tools such as Burp Suite, Nmap, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit,etc
• Cybersecurity Incident Response
• Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
• BeyondTrust PAM, DLP, NAC, Tacacs, etc.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.