• To manage Rolling stocks maintenance Department
• To ensure adequacy of skill and competency of Rolling stocks and depot equipment staff with the respect to safety, quality and technical issues
• To implement maintenance organisation to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
• To ensure rolling stocks and depot equipment availability and condition to a standard that will ensure maximum operational efficiency and maintain standards of product quality and service.
• To achieve the quality and performance targets set for the NAT assets.
• To manage make or buy studies.
• To follow-up on technical objectives related to the quality and the efficiency of the maintenance activities.
• To conduct investigations into failures and ensure implementation of recommendations.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned.
• To review the annual budget, maintenance expenses and explain monthly budget vacancies
• To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental or safety issue.
• To ensure maintenance plan is executed effectively and equipment is running as required.
• To adhere to continuous improvement principles
• To ensure minimum levels of equipment downtime including timely and effective response to breakdowns
• To conduct routine maintenance, spot checks of contractors or staff, and maintenance inspections and practice preventative maintenance
• To abide to general housekeeping rules
• To ensure all Sub-contractors compliance with OHS Act policies and procedure.
• To ensure monthly safety audits are conducted.
• To ensure that all agreed routine plant checks and testing are carried out to the specified frequencies and in accordance with Plant Operating Instructions.
• To ensure contractors and staff comply with all applicable regulations.
• To analyse and rectify equipment defects in a timely manner to avoid downtimes.
• To conduct analysis on obsolescence treatment and propose renewal.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.