Senior Account Executive is responsible for executing sales and account management activities in the assigned territory within the market to achieve the desired business goals, utilizing a consultative sales approach with the organization’s portfolio of software and services. They will generate qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with large customers. They will cover all products/solutions in the non-named account segment, including but not limited to – integration/middleware, IoT, analytics, BPM and digital transformation.
• Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
• Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
• Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds and coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
• Develop and maintain a Territory plan and pipeline to meet and exceed assigned quota.
• Qualify, create, develop, control and close new opportunities.
• Adopt the appropriate methodology to selling.
• Accurately forecast and report on opportunities within the assigned territory.
• Create an environment of collaboration with both the customer and virtual sales team.
• Create constructive tension and challenge the customer with their knowledge of customer and industry insight.
• Teach customers insights and tailor solutions to challenge their approach to key corporate priorities and create a value proposition
• Take control of the sales process rather than simply following the customer’s process.
• Build key management relationships with focus on new opportunities, customer success and satisfaction, resulting in reference able accounts and positive brand/company awareness.
• Identify stakeholders and sponsors and customer references.
• Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate.
• Engage with cross-functional resources to drive organization’s sales.
• Maintain basic understanding of BPMS, SOA, B2B and EAI Technology and marketplace.
• Develop new solutions and support others in solving complex problems in the sales process.
• Use structured and methodical approaches to develop solution.
• Prior industry experience selling software based solutions into a specified territory, specifically into targeted new name accounts with deal sizes that range from $50K – $1M+.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
• Excellent presentation skills and interaction with internal/external customers.
• Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings.
• Team player and able to take direction from Sales Management.
• Excellent understanding of your industry’s customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations.
• Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines, competitive landscape and current technologies.
• Shows personal commitment, strong leadership skills and experienced in working in a collaborative environment.
• Is target and success oriented.
• Ability to drive deal size and is able to carry out detailed ROI analyses.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and familiarity with internet technologies.
• Basic understanding of BPMS, SOA, B2B and EAI Technology and marketplace.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.