An opportunity for a candidates that is already based in Qatar with an NOC to work for an International consultancy. Please note you must be MMUP/UPDA grade “A” certified engineer to be considered.
• Provide consulting services to assist clients with the proper analytics, testing, monitoring and reduction of environmental risk.
• Prepare and present effective technical and commercial proposals to illustrate the benefits of using APPLUS products and services to improve environmental performance.
• Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with established clients.
• Proactively respond to client enquiries promptly and accurately, acting as a resource for information and services.
• Responsible for preparing project management plans, preparing deliverables, and submitting deliverables.
• Development safe operational procedures for all activities that include risky behavior or potentially hazardous equipment.
• Strong ability to evaluate processes for compliance with Industry and legislated standards for health, safety, and environment.
• Working knowledge of international environmental legislation, trends, case law, standards and guidance
• Experience in negotiating with regulators to achieve the best environmental outcome for the client
• Proven experience in preparing proposals, including financial and resource breakdowns
• Sound written and verbal communication skills together with interpersonal skills and ability to develop key relationships
• 10-14 years+ of experience in Environmental field (EIA)
• Engineer (any discipline, mechanical, electrical, chemical preferred) background in environmental geochemistry and hydrogeology
• Environmental management, environmental impact assessment
• A technical skill in Air Quality, Noise Monitoring, Legionella, Asbestos, water quality, geology, hydrogeology, ecology, waste or sustainability would be advantageous
• Industrial/occupational hygiene particularly ambient air quality / dust analysis / indoor air quality and noise.
• Groundwater / Soil baselines knowledge is a plus.
• Contaminated sites / Hazardous waste / water management desirable.
• Environmental permitting / management procedures
• Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
QS Quest Ltd – Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.