Export Sales Manager with experience in exporting agriculture products is required to perform the below tasks:
- Ability to find new clients and open new markets through e-marketing and direct marketing.
- Managing contracts and closing deals with clients.
- Preparation of price analysis and comparison sheets.
- Identifies and evaluates growth opportunities to increase and achieve targeted goals.
- Negotiating with clients about prices, payment terms and shipping terms.
- Managing export operations and dealing with documentation and customs clearance procedures.
- Ensuring that shipments complying with Egyptian and International customs laws and regulations.
- Preparing Annual sales plan.
- Analyzing customers’ complaints and work to solve them in coordination with the company’s management.
- Submitting the required reports to Top Management on the requested dates.