To monitor the Operation parameters of the system at local and coordinate with the CCR Operator regard to all related activities that affect operation in accordance with standard operation procedures, HSE guidelines and quality standards to attain effective functionality and reliability. Responsible for safe startup/shut down of the plant as per the Standard Operating Procedures. Quick response during emergency operation of the plant.
- Monitor all the equipment and the Operation parameters of the system at local and coordinate with the CCR Operator regard to all related activities that affect operation and take immediate corrective action in the event of abnormalities or malfunction in the operating equipment.
- Develop thorough understanding of plant layout, processes, equipment and work procedures of multiple operating assets in order to perform duties and day to day operations as per defined quality/HSE standards.
- Maintain continuous radio contact with CCR operators, updating them of the operating conditions at local.
- Update the logs and carry out proper shift handover to ensure seamless communication.
- Follow the work instructions of the CCR Operator/Shift Charge Engineer, monitor any system abnormalities and take quick actions and decisions to normalise the equipment as per the work instructions / SOPs.
- Make initial diagnostic check at local to determine cause of equipment malfunction, correct faults if required or raise work requests for faulty equipment to the concerned departments and follow up for the timely and efficient defect rectification.
- Carry out Lock Out & Tag Out during the isolation of equipment for maintenance and normalise the equipment after cancellation, as per the instruction of CCR Operator and approved Permit to Work procedure.
- Provide on the job training to junior team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and achievement of defined quality standards within the team.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Monitor the environmental regulatory parameters at local on a regular basis and report any deviations to CCR Operator for corrective action.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Technical Maintenance & Repair|