The job is tasked with preparing financial scheme for the company to operate feasibly along with a plan to cover its debts. Overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- · Managing accounting records.
- · Cash Flow Management.
- · Evaluating and managing risk.
- · Overseeing accounting operations.
- · Analysing financial data.
- · monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue.
- · Participating in budgeting processes.
- · Developing plans for financial growth.