As a Fintech Auditor, you will assist in executing annual risk assessment activities for technology, digital, and related areas, and develop the technology and digital audit plan for the firm.
A Fintech firm with a strong digital team, investing in the best talent.
* Lead the completion of the technology and digital audit plan, ensuring that audits activities are successfully completed on-time and on-budget.
* Assist on all aspects of audits including, but not limited to, the development of audit scope and objectives, development of risk and control matrix, test procedures, key communications, audit deliverables, and monitoring issue remediation efforts.
* Assist with setting and executing the department’s continuous auditing/continuous monitoring and data analytics strategy.
* Contribute during periodic leadership meetings on the department’s strategy, processes, and approaches, demonstrating strong audit domain knowledge.
* Earn trust with leadership by effectively managing sensitive risk and audit discussions, communications, and deliverables.
* Provide meaningful hands-on guidance during assessments of areas including privacy and data protection, data governance, information security, third parties, and digital operations. Whenever necessary, directly execute audit work.
* Ensure that all deliverables are of high-quality through high-engagement, detailed oversight, direct involvement, and thought leadership.
* Lead internal infrastructure projects, increasing the department’s capabilities and contributing to the continuous improvement of the audit function.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management, or equivalent.
* Must be bilingual – Arabic and English
* Minimum five years’ experience in audit, information technology, information security, solutions development, or equivalent field.
* Experience interacting with IT, digital and business leadership, including collaboration with business partners.
* Experience managing complex projects and programs and applying effective project management concepts.
* Practical experience applying data analytics, including data engineering, data visualisation, and some programming, scripting, and/or SQL preferred.
* Solid experience with common IT technologies and risks (e.g., systems and databases, networking, mobile/web applications, modern programming approaches).
* Expertise in IT risks and frameworks, including areas such as cybersecurity, global data privacy laws, cloud computing, big data, agile and DevOps development.
* Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CFE, CIPP, CIPT, OSCP, and/or advanced degrees would be preferred.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.