Job Title: Fleet Sales Manager Reported To: Brand Manager Key Responsibilities · Responsible for developing long-term relationships with your assigned customers, managing the interface, bidding, sales and follow up of the new vehicle department operations as needed.
· Solicit fleet accounts for vehicles, service, body shop and parts sales.
· Provide complete daily contact reporting to supervisor using the dealership contact report and customer contact technology.
· Ensure quality deliveries of all fleet sales.
· Provide service for fleet accounts and local leading companies in conjunction with new vehicle department manager.
· Follows up on dealership payment for delivered fleet, lease company and commercial account vehicles routinely.
Candidate Profile: 1. Bilingual.
2. Should have a degree.
3. Min. 5 years experience as Fleet Sales Manager with a reputed automotive franchise.
4. Candidates with excellent written, verbal communication skills in English and computer savvy.
5. Ability to work within team and individually.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma