Fragrance & Beauty Key Account Manager for the Middle East & North Africa – Key International Accounts
A Key Account Manager with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an important member of our Fragrance & Beauty Key International Accounts Sales team and focussing on the exciting Middle East & North Africa market while being based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
We are now looking for a ‘Key Account Manager’ for our Fragrance & Beauty Key International Accounts Sales team because of an internal move. You will provide intimate care and support for our Key International Accounts (KIA) in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) market – extending from countries in the North of Africa to Pakistan, focussing on both our Fine Fragrance and Fragrance Consumer Products (Personal, Home & Air, Fabric, and Oral care) products and solutions.
Based in our Dubai office and reporting to the Key International Accounts Sales Manager for the Middle East & Africa region, you will develop business plans targeting strategic KIA customers in the MENA region to provide game-changing Fragrance & Beauty solutions and to help achieve Givaudan’s purpose in the region.
As a ‘Key Account Manager’ in Givaudan, you will be work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands bring a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Middle East and North Africa market have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the world of fragrances, love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, and provides value.
In this exciting position, you will manage –
Bring your passion:
• Establish and cultivate relationships with important internal and external decision-makers.
• Attract new business by identifying and creating mutual business opportunities
• Build a project pipeline, ensuring the most efficient usage of Givaudan resources.
Grow our business to affect the bottom line:
• Develop an understanding of the customer and their brands.
• Grow and defend existing Givaudan business in specific Fragrances product segments.
• Set up/review/monitor strategic and category account plans, sales forecasts and budgets.
• Follow goals versus targets (sales, gross profit, win rate, etc.) and take corrective actions when needed.
Service our customers and position our Fragrance solutions:
• You will monitor fragrance trends, competitive activity, and product development.
• Partner with our customers’ R&D and Marketing teams, understand their brand strategies, positioning, strengths and weaknesses, and ensure Givaudan is well-positioned to participate in briefs and is on core lists.
• Identify value drivers for the customer and promote Givaudan’s value proposition by strategically positioning Givaudan products and technology.
Lead customer briefs and projects:
• Manage customer briefs and proactive innovation and development projects.
• Using your project management skills and ability to motivate and guide others, you are the centre point assuring overall success.