As a Senior Web Developer in Angular, you should professionally design, develop, and build web applications. This job requires an advanced software and Angular applications engineering skills, with proficiency in best practices, application architecture, code organization, applications security and quality, unit testing, user experience and interfaces, and backend integration, for best results. You are always expected to be at a high level of experience and professionalism, to know the Angular applications processes and fine details, and to stay up to date with the new tools, technologies, architecture, and standards in the field. As a senior, you will contribute to clients’ projects and company’s internal IPs, alone or with a team, with a potential to occasionally lead the front-end development team.
- Full time job.
- Permanent job.
- Remote job.
- Senior-level job.
- Develop web applications using latest web technologies using Angular framework.
- Follow the UI/UX design standards provided by the UI/UX team.
- Conduct senior code review for checking code quality and other software engineering best practices.
- Write unit tests and e2e in Angular for covering the systems functionality.
- Supervise and coach the web development team and assist them with their issues.
- Support DevOps team in building CI/CD pipelines, when needed, to automate the deployment process.
- Follow the software development lifecycle process defined by the company.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Software Development|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Turkey; Yemen|