A well-established, leading Dental Facility in Dubai, UAE is looking for a General Dentist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
– Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient ‘s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
– Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
– Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are elevated levels of decay
– Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
– Keep all equipment functional and clean and maintain dental files for all patients
– Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient ‘s oral cavity
– Refer patients to orthodontists or another dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care
– Has at least 3 years of work experience as a General Dentist without a break
– Must have a DHA license
– Speaks excellent English
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
– Excellent employer
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.