Are you an experienced Head of Marketing or Marketing Director seeking a new challenge?
A great and exciting career opportunity has arisen with our Client in Iraq who are looking to appoint a dynamic Head of Marketing to join their team.
• An ambitious individual currently heading-up the marketing operations within a premium/luxury automotive brand, FMCG, electronics or similar
• Extensive demonstrable senior marketing experience within B2B & B2C
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal in English, Arabic and Kurdish
• Develop and execute marketing and communications plans for products and services with clearly defined value propositions
• Lead the Marketing team to develop and create campaigns, initiatives and content to engage with customers through both online and offline channels
• Responsibility for creating annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets to drive revenue
• Working closely with the Sales Team; enabling them to meet their objectives
• Working closely with Sales & Product Teams; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
• Manage industry conferences and events including the selection, registration, logistics and measurement of ROI
5,500 to 7,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus and Benefits
• Highly competitive salary plus additional benefits
• Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
HCP is a specialist automotive recruitment consultancy with a strong global presence.
We partner with dealer groups across the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We’re proud to consider some of the automotive industry’s most prestigious brands as our long-term clients.
We have a very simple viewpoint on what it takes to be successful. We place great value in the building of enduring relationships and we constantly strive to improve our approach. These core beliefs have helped us to consistently direct the most qualified and skilled people in the industry into our clients’ businesses and to maintain a position as a preferred supplier for many of the largest dealer groups in the UK.
Ask our clients why they work with HCP and they will tell you how we go out of our way to be thorough. We work as hard for our clients as we would for our best friends. Whether it’s a luxury, commercial or volume brand, we know that our clients need to trust us. We earn that trust by understanding their business and by holding ourselves to the same high standards of the premium brands that we work with. That’s why our clients stay.