TS Polycet 2021 Application Form has been released through online mode only. TS Polycet is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana, Hyderabad. Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It offers the admissions into the diploma engineering & non-engineering/technology programmes. Candidates can get admission in government/aided and unaided polytechnic institutions in the state. From this article candidates can get the complete information on How to Fill TS Polycet application form 2021 through step by step procedure.
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form
TS Polycet 2021 Application form can accessed through online mode. The online registration has been started from 24th May 2021. Candidates are able to fill their application form till 25th June 2021 without fee.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and affix the passport size photograph in the application form.
TS Polycet application form fee is Rs. 400/- (General) and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can deposit the application fee in any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers through online mode.
How to Fill TS Polycet Application Form 2021
Here we have given the step-by-step procedure to fill the online application form:
Step-1: Fill details in the application form
Step-2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step-3: Pay the application fee
Step-4: Download hall ticket
Below candidates can check the steps in brief:
Step-1: Visit the Official Website
- Visit the official website link.
- Click on the “File Application” button.
- Fill your 10th (SSC) hall ticket number, date of birth and year of passing.
- Now, click on the “Show Application”.
- In case of forgetting password, click on ‘login; or ‘forget password’ button.
Step-2: Fill Personal Details
- Address Details: Fill the complete address details as House no., Village/Street, Mandal/Town/City, District, mobile number and pin code.
- Exam City: Fill the city as per your convenience in which you want to appear for the test.
- Name: Fill one letter in each box and leave gap in your name and surname. Fill name as per your school records.
- Father’s Name: Fill your father’s name as mentioned on your school certificates.
- DOB: Fill date of birth in DD MM YYYY format (Date/Month/Year).
- Reservation category: Fill your caste/category if you belong to the reserve category.
- Sign the declaration as per your physical fitness.
Step-3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Click on ‘browse; button and choose the file and click on ‘upload’ button to upload images.
- Upload your photograph and signature also and do not staple or sign on them.
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the application form which is duly signed by parent/guardian to your nearest computer operator at the nearest AP online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay the application fee in cash.
Step-4: Get Hall Ticket
- Fill the all details and submit them.
- Press the confirm button to generate your hall ticket.
- Admit card will be generated after two or three days from submission of the application form.
If you have any query related to the How to Fill TS Polycet 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.