· Advise the Project management team on:
· Preventing injury to personnel and damage to plant and equipment.
· Further improvement in existing sound working methods.
· Legal requirements affecting safety, health, welfare and environmental.
· Provision and use of protective clothing and equipment.
· Potential hazards on new contracts before work starts and on the site safety organization.
· New developments in methods of safe working.
· Carry out site surveys in association with the project management team to ensure that only safe methods of working are in operation and that all regulations are being observed.
· Determine the cause of any accident or dangerous occurrence and recommend means of preventing recurrence.
· Conduct safety induction for all Project and subcontractors’ employees on the Project’s HSE requirements.
· Manage/carry out the safety training of all levels of employees on the Project.
· Promote awareness of injury prevention and damage control to all levels of employees.
· Provide feedback on new policies or procedures adopted.
· Keep up-to-date with recommended codes of practices and new safety literature and circulate information applicable to each level of staff.
· Functional reporting to the Technical Director on Safety Performance of the Project(s) to comply with the company’s Procedures.
· Fulfill the role of Safety Officer required in the HSE procedures.
· Supervise the recording and analysis of information on injuries, damage and loss, assess accident trends and review overall safety performance of the project.
· Assist the Project QA Manager in carrying out environmental inspections and monitoring.
· Maintain contact and relationship with officials and professional bodies.
· Supervise the work and performance of the Safety Officers and other subordinates, as designated.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of Company integrated management system.
· Other duties as directed.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|