The HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our customer service centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Tasks vary in volume and complexity and include internal auditing, as well as internal and external reporting. They provide answers to questions regarding a broad range of human resources, benefits, and payroll topics. They manage cases, projects, and partner relationships with varying degrees of complexity. They adhere to strict confidentiality standards. Work is performed within Service Levels.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Responds quickly and accurately to questions from customers.
- Ensures that employee documentation is complete and accurate
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, escalates as appropriate.
- Provides training and guidance on policies, processes, and systems to customers and team members
- Creates and distributes standard communications
- Audits and analyzes key findings.
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Develops suggestions for improvements to maximize value of resources.
- Performs project tasks as directed
- All other duties and responsibilities as needed
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
- 2+ years’ experience in the Human Resources function
- Computer experience, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Processes data into systems per standard operation practices.
- Responds quickly and accurately to customers.
- Specialization in Human Resources from an accredited University
- 1+ years’ experience in HR Assistant role
- Experience managing basic Employee Relations issues
- Experience with PeopleSoft.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma