Tasks And Duties:
- Responsible for the internal controls and risks of a company’stechnology network.
- Perform an assessment and review of the IT environment, IT controlapplications, network, internal controls review, and data analysis.
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating anaction plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Monitor a computer network for possible mismanagement, fraud, andinefficiency.
- Monitor IT systems to ensure they follow company policies andpractices, and government regulations.
- Evaluate technology system, IT staff has a solid understanding, andinternal controls are in place.
- Ensure that the Business continuity plan is in place and is followedproperly. Assess recovery plan and check if staff has made necessarytraining and has understood this plan.
- Ability to plan and execute an internal audit procedures and thecreation of internal audit reports.
- Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements inprocessing capability, user interface, and security designs.
- Evaluate IT accounting practices to trace a company’s resources.
- Implement auditing policies and make sure that the company hasadequate technology and system controls to meet business objectivesand customer needs.
- Can work within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with the management to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post Information Technology IT-Audit Manager – Management Plus appeared first on free job.