JUET 2022: JUET Exam is conducted by Jammu University every year. JUET refers Jammu University Entrance Test. This University taking admission for various Post Diploma courses, UG programmes, PG programmes every year. Jammu University is recognized as ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment And Accreditation Council(NAAC) Interested Candidates can go through the official notification for more information.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Admission Open 2021
|University of Petroleum 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
From May onwards University releases the Applications form. Eligible candidates can fill up the forms along with essentials details.
Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria through the online portal of the University and submit their credentials before the last date.
JUET 2022 Application Form:
Online filling of the application form starts from May month. The Candidates can fill the form with essential details before the last date.
Before applying candidates must have to go through the complete prospectus. There are the following steps:
- Firstly go through Online Registration with your name and phone number, email id. After that, you will get the Registration number and password.
- You can open the Application Form by using registration details in this you will have to fill in your Name, Father’s Name, Residential Address, Gender, Category, Course applied for, Contact details.
- Scanned documents and photograph upload: Candidates have to submit scanned copies of recent passport size photo in jpg format only and scanned copy of the signature.
Application fee for different categories are as follows:
- General/OBC- Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 730/-
Mode of Payment- It can be paid both online or offline mode to the University.
- Candidates can pay via online payment of fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/Net Banking.
- Candidates can pay via offline payment through making challan in the name of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.(Any Branch)
Eligibility criteria for examination are different as per courses which are as follows:-
- For undergraduate programmes candidates must have a 10+2 certificate from recognised Board. Also, those who want to take admission in BA/BSc./B.com must have a qualified one-year bridge programme .
- For Post Programmes candidates must have qualified with 3 years degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business administration with 40% marks (36% of marks for SC/ST Category)
- Candidates who are outsiders of Jammu & Kashmir must be scored a minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation for entrance.
JUET EXAMINATION PATTERN:
JUET Entrance examination question paper is divided into 4 sections which are GK, English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
- The medium of the Paper is English.
- The paper consists of a total of 150 questions which are objective type. there are 4 options for each question.
- for UG programmes 12th level questions will be asked and for PG course questions will be asked from the graduation level.
- The total mark of questions paper is 150.
- The time duration of the paper is 2.30hrs
- Each Question carries 1 marks
- At every correct answer, candidates get awarded 1 mark and for every incorrect answer there 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The syllabus for the examination is as follows:
Section 1- General English
- Verbal Reasoning
- Comprehension of passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- One word Substitution
- Odd one out
- Different usage of the same word
- Idioms etc
Section 2- General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs
- The punch line of companies
- Company logos
- Top officials of big companies
- Social issues
- International organization
- Famous awards and noble prizes
- Entertainment etc
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid interferences
- Statement and conclusion
- Probably false
- Cause and effect
- Definitely true
- Definitely false
- Matrix arrangements
- Linear arrangements
- Family tree
- Identifying the next number in series
- Symbol based problems
- Coding decoding
- Identifying probably true etc.
Section-4 Numerical Ability:
- Profit and loss
- Rations and proportion
- In equations
- Permutations and combinations
- Time-speed- Distance, Work and Time.
Admit card realized by officials in the month of June month. candidates can download by using essentials credentials via an online portal.
Admit card has the following details-
Name, Registration number, roll number, examination center name and address, Date of Birth, Gender, Reporting time and Guideline of the exam.
After few weeks of taking the examination officials to declare the result in the month of June. candidates can check there result through an online portal. Candidates can check their qualifying status and the total number they have got. candidates should have to check through the official notification for results.
Answer Key & Cut Off:
Answer key of the examination will be released by officials after few weeks. Aspirants can check or download it on the official website of the university. Candidates can check or compare there answer with the answer key, if any doubt arises they can object against it. After the correction in Answers, a fresh answer key will be upload by officials again.
After examination University will declare cutoff of the JUET exam. Candidates can check their status and score accordingly.