CGS is seeking an entry level Legal Assistant to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency in their Mammoth location. This position will entail a range of legal and administrative support tasks.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills.
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of and skill in the use of common office hardware, including personal computers, electronic media duplicators, scanners, facsimile machines, photocopiers, multifunction printers, telephones and similar equipment
- Ability to answer switchboard/multi-line phone system.
- Ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- Skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with legal software
- Legal support experience
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com
Powered by JazzHR