Mangalayatan University Admission 2023: Mangalayatan University is one of the State universities of Uttar Pradesh. This is a university that was founded in the year 2006 and is situated 20 km from the Yamuna Expressway, UP. Around 6000 students have graduated from this university since its inception. There are more than 2000 students who have been currently enrolled in the various courses. Find below the details for the Mangalayatan University Admission 2023, Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, etc:
Admission Open 2021
|Manipal 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Mangalayatan University Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form of the Mangalayatan University is available both offline and online. In order to fill up the application form online, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will have to visit the official website of Mangalayatan University.
- After that, you will have to click on the admission tab and then click on the Apply Now option.
- After this you need to fill in the required details in order to register the names, the email id, the mobile number, the department and the course.
- Once you register, you will also receive the log in details on the registered email id.
- Now, you will have to log in using the credentials and also fill the application form with all the required details.
- Once you fill up the form, you will have to upload all the necessary documents.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- The candidates can purchase the application form from the campus of the university.
- Candidates can also receive the application form at their homes by sending an application to the director of admissions, at the campus address along with a DD.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the website and fill it up. The duly filled up application form should be then sent to the university along with the DD.
- After the submission of the application form online, the candidate will have to submit Rs.500/- as the application fee online.
- The candidate can also pay the application fee offline. They can send the application fee of Rs. 500/- using a demand draft that will be in favor of Mangalayatan University payable in Aligarh.
The documents that will be required are the following:
- The mark sheets of Class X and Class XII and the passing certificate.
- Migration or the transfer certificate or the caste certificate.
- Scorecard of the entrance examination or the aptitude test respective to the course applied for.
- Marksheet and the Degree of Bachelor’s program for PG
- Marksheet and the degree of the post-graduation program for Ph.D.
- 12 recent passport size photographs.
- Relevant documents availing the scholarships or concessions offered by the university.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
- For the B.Tech candidates the course fee will be Rs. 1.25 lakhs which is the fee for just the first year.
- For B.Ed, the total fee is Rs. 70000/-.
- In order to apply for the diploma course, the candidate will have to pay Rs. 60,000/-.
- For BCA, BALLB, and BBA, the first year fee is Rs. 60,000/0
- For Ph.D, the first year fee is Rs.90,000/-.
Mangalayatan University 2023 Exam Date:
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2023|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2023|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability:||3rd week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||End of May 2023|
|Mangalayatan University final result||3rd week of June 2023|
Mangalayatan University 2023 Eligibility
- The candidates who are planning to apply for the B.Tech course, the candidate will have to pass the 10+2 with 75% and also pass the MUJEE.
- For B.tech, the candidate has to complete his graduation.
- For B.Ed, Diploma, BA.LLB, the candidate will have to complete the graduation.
- In order to apply for the Ph.D programs, the candidate will have to complete his post graduation.
For checking out the Mangalayatan University 2023 Results, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First you will have to visit the official website.
- Then you need to click on the “Student Corner Link”.
- After that you will have to click on the Result link.
- Then choose the course and the semester year.
- Now, you need to click on the option that says, “Download Result button”.
- Save the PDF file on the mobile or the PC.
- Open the PDF file and then check out the result.