• Responsible for preparation of all necessary urban planning mapping, data and plans in support of the work of the Urban Planning Department.
• Supervises junior analyst and CAD operators as needed on a project basis.
• Works with Senior Urban Planners and Urban Designers in the development of urban planning and graphic requirements for the department
• Reports to Urban Planning Department Manager, and daily to immediate Supervisor of UPD Development Control Unit.
• Interfaces with Urban Planners and Designers across all UPD Sections.
• Provide technical supervision of junior analyst and CAD Operators.
• Demonstrate ability to read, write, and speak good English Language
• Analysis of development initiatives/proposals to determine planning compliance with the Jazan 2040 Master Plan, including zoning codes, land use policies and environmental regulations.
• Interfaces with Urban Planners and Designers to conduct/evaluate impact studies, planning surveys and other investigations before developing a plan that takes economic, environmental and social factors into account.
• Analysis of a wide range of data to determine and recommend an appropriate course of action across all types of community and industrial development, including project scope, development scheduling and developmental impact.
• Assist with developing sub-division plans from conceptual layouts provided by Senior Urban Planners and Senior Transport Planners.
• Assistance with preparation of electronic presentations including development of figures, site plans, perspectives and cross-sections, etc.
• Research preparation and assistance in obtaining approvals, permits and certifications from relevant departments and governmental planning authorities, presenting urban planning feasibility study reports and meeting with other departments as necessary.
• Represents the Urban Planning Department in a professional capacity as we collaborate with other departments, consultancy and stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Saudi Arabian national
• Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning
• 1 to 2 years of experience in urban planning field.
• GPA qualification of (3 of 4 OR 4 of 5)
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.