The Field Sales Supervisor is responsible for the planning and implementation of the medical field activities in his/her territory in line with the agreed objectives and strategies to achieve sales, market share, profit and expenditure targets through the effective implementation of marketing plans. He/ She must develop each Account specialist and/or Medical Sales Representatives in his/her region to achieve full potential.
A day in the life of
– Ensure Sales targets are met or exceeded in the assigned territory.
– Management, motivation and development of high performing field force team within defined budgets.
– Conducts on the job training and coaching of Medical representative and agrees with them on areas for improvement, based on objective criteria
– Identification and development of Business opportunities, and implementation of plans to ensure business growth within the defined budget
– Retention of strategic and key accounts and maintenance of key customer relationships
– Prepares and submits plans and reports to the Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
– Proposals and ongoing management of existing Pharma distributors within the region.
What will make you successful
– Bachelor’s degree in Medical Field
– At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or nutritional field
– Experience in pharmaceutical or nutrition field.
– Exposure in team management, coaching and development
– Computer Skills, Highly Developed in Excel
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.