NIMCET 2021 Application Form will be made available on website via online mode from 11th March 2021. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national level examination through which candidates will get admission into MCA programmes. The examination will be organized by the NIT, Raipur. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of rank obtained by candidates in the examination. Therefore, candidates will be offered admission by 11 NITs on the basis of rank. Candidates must go through below article for details related to application form, fee, its mode and much more regarding NIMCET Application Form 2021.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form – from 11th March
NIMCET 2021 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 11th March 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Here we are providing complete details regarding NIMCET Application Form:
- NIMCET 2021 application form will be commenced from 11th March 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form for NIMCET 2021 will be till 7th April 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via online mode.
- Authority will not accept application form through offline medium via post or courier.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide working mail ID & contact number as important information will be send to it.
- Candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed size.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates, so candidates must not forget to check mentioned eligibility norms.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill only single application form. More than one application will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- During registration, candidates must also choose exam city as per their preference.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ details required while filling application form:
- 12th mark sheet/ certificate
- Graduation mark sheet/ certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Signature (to be done with black/blue pen only)
- ID proof (Such as Aadhar card, Driving License, ration card etc)
- Candidates will be able to submit NIMCET 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No candidate will be allowed to submit application fee through cash payment or any other offline medium.
- General & OBC category candidates will have to submit 2500/- as their application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates will be 1250/-.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable.
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for NIMCET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply for NIMCET 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in B.Sc./ B.Sc. Hons./ BIT/ B.Tech/ BCA from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: General candidates must score at least 60% marks (6.5% CGPA) while SC/ST category candidates must score minimum 55% (6.0% CGPA) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2021.
NIMCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for NIMCET application dates:
|Online registration starts||11th March 2021|
|Last date for registration||7th April 2021|
|Admit card availability||15th May 2021|
|NIMCET 2021 exam||23rd May 2021|
How to Apply for NIMCET
Go through following step by step procedure while applying for NIMCET:
- Visit official website (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the “New Registration” link & create account.
- Do not create multiple user logins.
- Fill basic & personal details such as name, valid mail ID, phone number etc.
- Now candidates will receive a link in their registered mail ID.
- Click on the given link & proceed further to complete the process.
- Fill all other details such as qualification, address and much more.
- Submit the exam center as per your choice.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature.
- The size of images must be between 50 KB to 1 MB.
- Signature must be either in Black or Blue pen.
- After uploading of images & documents, proceed to submit application fee.
- Once fee will submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take multiple printout of your confirmation page for future use.
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Go through all details such as application form, its fee & much more. Do not forget to follow all the mentioned steps regarding how to fill NIMCET 2021 application form. Also go through its eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the application form.
If you have any other queries regarding NIMCET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.