A leading regional healthcare company dedicated to provide customized at home medical services to achieve utmost customer satisfaction. They strive to improve the quality of life, experience and overall well being of all their clients.
They are currently looking to recruit a Nurse to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at each visit
– Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs
– Administer Physician-prescribed medication
– Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress
– Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies
– Coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other individuals in the patient’s care plan
– Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care
– Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient
– BSN degree or nursing diploma from an accredited school of nursing; current registered nursing license from country of citizenship or professional practice is required
– Minimum of two (2) years current post-graduate nursing experience
– Excellent oral and written English language skills.
– Competitive salary and benefits
– It is major plus if you already are a registered and licensed nurse by the Bahrain ministry of health
– Major plus if you have completed DataFlow and/or are in the process of being Certifiable by NHRA
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering