Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Order to Cash
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Monitor the creation and delivery of billing documents to the customers. As well as generating billing documents manually when required.
A day in the life of
– Monitor the generation of billing documents and the generation of billing outputs.
– Monitor the correct billing posting to customer account.
– Cancel or modify billing documents.
– Execute billing output distribution when the manual activity is required
– Resolve billing issues, which may include collaborating with other parties as needed.
What will make you successful
– Bachelor’s Degree holder
– Minimum 0~1 years of relevant experience
– Strong Communication skills
– Strong Analytical Skills
– Ability to work in a challenging environment
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.