OAVS Admission Application Form 2022: OAVS is shortened for Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas. It is a great step taken by the Government of Odisha to provide English medium education to the students belonging to rural areas. The education cost is also quite minimal. OAVS would like to open Vidyalaya in each block of the state of Odisha. OAVS came into being in 2016-17 and overall 250 Vidyalayas are established in different blocks of Odisha. The number of these Vidyalayas increasing day by day.
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class 9th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 6th – Buy Now|
|Sainik School E-Book For Class 9th – Buy Now|
OAVS provides admission to students from class VI to XII in its CBSE-affiliated schools. The admission is provisioned via the entrance examination. Every class in OAVS consisted of two sections with the strength of 40 students. The small strength of students is to focus on the development of each child’s education. Know about the OAVS Admission Application Form 2022, exam structure, eligibility criteria, etc from the details mentioned below:
Those who wish to acquire admission to schools of OAVS, need to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Those who have passed class V or pursuing class V can seek admission to OAVS for class VI. Now, these students must be from the recognized school or institute of the Odisha State Government.
- Those who are appearing from the state outside Odisha, need to submit the residential proof.
- These schools keep a 50% reservation for girls students in any of the OAVS schools.
- The schools keep reservations for students based on their disabilities (such as hearing issues, autism, locomotor disability, and so on)
- The reserved quota for students belonging to the employees of OAVS is also a provision.
- There will be a reservation for 5% for the employees belonging to the State PSU and the State Government of the specific block.
- MLA and MPs can also suggest the students who are going through special treatment.
OAVS 2022 Admission Process:
Here are the details about the application process to acquire admission in OAVS schools:
- Visit the official website of OAVS
- Download the application form
- Take a print of the application form
- Fill in the details in the application form and submit it.
OAVS Admission Application Form 2022 Submission:
Once you have completed the application form with important details, go to the OAV school where you are willing to acquire admission. The form can be submitted to the school principal.
List of documents needed for admission:
The list of the crucial documents required for admission are as follows:
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card details of student and parents
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- School certificate
OAVS Admission 2022:
|Advertisement for admission by OAVS||January 2022|
|Last date of submission of filled-in application forms by students to the
Principal/BEO(Principal-in-charge) along with supporting documents
|OAVS Entrance Test Date||March 2022|
|Evaluation of answer papers of the entrance test||March 2022|
|Approval of the Collector||March 2022|
|Select List Display||March 2022|
|First date of admission||April 2022|
|Second date of admission (from the waiting list)||April 2022|
|Opening of Class-VI||April 2022|
Entrance Exam Venue:
The entrance test will be commenced in March. The admit card will be made available to the students through their official website. Make sure to carry the admit card to the examination center.
Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Here are details about the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare for the test:
- There will be one paper and the candidate needs to complete that paper in 2 hours. The candidate needs to solve 52 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The test will be conducted in the English language as well as in Odisha.
- The test will be based on various subjects such as English, Science, Mathematics, and Social Science of V standard.
Important Instruction for Test:
- Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidate must carry admit card to the exam center.
Lateral Entry in Class VII, VIII & IX:
As already informed that OAVS provides admission to the students of class VI but lateral entry is also provisioned for students to class VII, VIII, and IX. To seek admission, need to present the documents showing about coming from another school. Thus make sure to submit the certificate of Recognition from the State Government.
Note: The Application form process is the same as for Class VI admission. The entrance test will also be commenced
- After submitting the application form as well as documents, the child will appear for the entrance examination on the fixed date. The exam conducting authority will provide all the details about the exam in advance.
- The cut-off will also be intimated by the exam conducting authority.
- Once the results are announced for the first list, the admission process needs to be completed. In this regard, submit the important documents and other items too.
- After the completion of the first phase, the authorities will release the second list. Those who are not selected in the first list due to any reason might find their names in the second list. Some students from the waiting list are allowed to seek admission.