1. Managing RFQs, costing, outgoing quotes and awarded PO’s.
2. Matching awarded PO with order confirmation and sending the PO to the supplier
3. Storing all the important Data in files and the ERP system
4. Following up with Finance regarding Payments
5. Following up with the suppliers regarding delivery and making sure orders are shipped on time
6. Ensuring all shipments have the required import permit prior to shipping
7. Coordinating with Freight forwarders/clearing agents to ensure shipments are cleared upon arrival.
8. Making sure all orders are delivered to the customers once received and checked in the warehouse
9. Preparing delivery outs and sales invoices and all the necessary documents.
1- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in freight forwarding.
2- Bachelor’s degree.
3- Iqama should be transferable.
4- Fluent in English
5- Arabic Language is an advantage
6- Good track record of achievements
7- Systematic, Organized, Energetic and adaptable personality
With a set of national and foreign experiences and aids, we were able to set ourselves on the path of challenge to always appeal to the best in many of the pivotal sectors in the fields of investment, education, information technology and logistical services that represent the pillars of building the nation’s main economy.
The vision of solution makers has always been in line with the needs and aspirations of its distinguished customers; who use our products and services all over the world; rather, they go beyond their aspirations.
Under the message “We are where our customers need us” we have provided our services and implemented many diverse projects in our business fields inside and outside the kingdom, and each of these sectors operates in an independent administrative system and in an organizational structure that provides a mix between the independence of each sector and the general management of the company in the best forms of administrative work and a team Homogeneous work.