Operations Director Assistant / Admin Assistant M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Operations Director (OPD), the OPD Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the OPD. The Operations Director Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Operations Director. The Assistant serves as a liaison to internal & external (RATP DEV, NAT); organizes and coordinates operations team and external relations efforts; and oversees projects.
– Assists the Operations Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
– Communicates with the general staff on the Operations Director’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
– Communicates directly and on behalf of the Operations Director with managers and employees.
– Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
– Supports Operations Director in his external commitments.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
– Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to learn new software
– Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
– Fluent English and Arabic speaker.
– French language will be an advantage.
– 2 to 5 years’ experience in similar position
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the “Apply” button above and we will review your application.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.