KHK SPORTS looking to expand their media team with driven individuals, currently based in Bahrain
• Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of the marketing campaign
• Research and develop a marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
• Develop the content of marketing campaigns
• Stay up to date on current marketing trends
• Manage and allocate budget correctly
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, and websites
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spends against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
• Producing an accurate summary of the total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation, and promotion
• Maintain relationship with media (national & international)
• Work alongside digital media team to strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 3- 4 years relevant experience
• Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
• Experience with sporting events will be an advantage
• Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative
• Experience with social media
Demands of the position.
• Required to work long hours
• The role may be varied at times and you will need to adapt quickly
• Work under pressure, used to working to strict deadlines and ever-changing schedules
• Urgent vacancy and Immediate Join
• Salary starting from BHD 400 as per your experience and upon performance after probation period
KHK SPORTS looking to expand their media team with driven individuals, currently based in Bahrain.
Please Send Your Resume online.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
KHK Sports was established by His Highness Shaikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, First Deputy President of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports President of Bahrain Athletics Association. KHK Sports is the fastest-growing sports media project in the Gulf Cooperation Council. Driven by a vision and passion for the development of sports, built on a foundation that athletes can rely upon in the Middle East.