Exciting procurement management opportunity with a well-established and reputed fit-out firm focused on high-end residential projects in the U.A.E.
A large interior fit-out provider focused on high-end residential projects with significant and diversified in-house capabilities.
* Identification, development, and ongoing management of vendors
* End-to-end oversight of project procurement spend
* Close liaison with quantity surveyors and project managers to ensure project delivery at the right time, quality and price
* Active collaboration with top management to ensure planning for projects pipeline
* Continuous improvement of procurement policies and procedures to maximise departmental and business-wide efficiencies
An exciting opportunity to work with a reputed fit-out company with a busy, steadily growing pipeline of stellar projects
* 10+ years of procurement experience within the fit-out industry with a strong track record in high-end residential projects
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.