A Multinational engineering firm specializing in delivering infrastructure consultations, planning, designing and construction management for a variety of projects: Transportation, buildings, energy, water and the environment
They are currently looking to recruit Procurement Manager to be based in Tabuk, KSA (Remote Location).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience
• Must have experience in working with International consultancies
• Must have a Transferable Iqama
• Must have a degree in Civil Engineering, quantity surveying or any related field.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering